Re: How old is too old? - Thanks for responses

Many thanks to all who responded to my questions "Is 16 too old
for an endurance prospect".  I got so many responses that I
hope you'll for give me for not thanking each of you
individually. The general concensus is "If he's fit and
willing, and if you can take your time in conditioning him, go
for it!".  I have yet to actually meet the horse in question,
but hope to soon.
By the way - this horse is in Virginia and is a 16 y.o. 15.2 hh
arabian gelding, and he can probably be had for $1,000.  If
anyone out there is interested let me know and I'll send you
the info on him, since I may not be ready to buy yet.
AmandaPerez@ureach.com

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag