AERC Elections

As a candidate for Director-at-Large of the AERC I stated that from time to
time I would make statements prior to the casting of votes.

First, I encourage all members of the AERC to vote. This years election, as
never before, is extremely important for the future of the AERC. Review the
candidates nominated, ask them questions, demand their answers, make your
wishes known and campaign for those persons you feel will best represent you
on the Board of Directors of the AERC.

But wait, there is one more very important thing to consider. WHO DO YOU
WANT TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE AERC THIS NEXT YEAR. Remember the new Board,
with those Directors-at-Large you vote in, will select the President of the
AERC. Think deeply about this, make your decision wisely and convey your
thoughts to not only those you elect this November but also to those
Regional Directors already on the Board.

You can influence the election of the AERC President if you make your
selection known. I solicit your vote for me as one of the Directors-at-Large
and if elected will do my best to represent your needs and concerns to the
entire AERC Board of Directors.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID