podium saddles

Hi,
I just had some time to do some wandering on Lif's saddle site and checked
out the Podium site.  I've got another direction I was planning on going,
but figured I'd check them out too.  So can anyone give me some feedback on
what model you have, what you like or don't like and what the cost is - and
what is included in the cost?  And what tree and type of horse you have?
Seems like all those parts aren't available on the web site yet!

Thanks,
Marlene