Horse - SouCal (LA) - for sale

Southern California (LA area - stabled near Griffith Park). Proven endurance,
registered arab, 11 yr old, 14.2 hand, chestnut gelding. Race breeding. One
year professional training. Huge trot, floats downhills. Completed 3 Fifty
milers in SouCal: 11th, 10th and top 20. Clean legs. Sound. Easy keeper!
Ready to go. Very sweet personality.
$3,000. Owner is willing to trade. She does not race and simply needs a horse
(arab) for trail riding. Does not have time to put the miles in that he is
used too. Photos available by email or snail mail.
This used to be my horse.  I sold him when I got pregnant.  I do not have
time for him now as I have an 11 month old (human) baby and a 4.5 year old
filly just started under saddle.
Phone: Melody (818) 409-0728 or (800) 826-9507 work numbers or at home (818)
353-6970 or email wrecksduke@aol.com or melody.wong@rssmb.com.