Re: Ride cards valuable?

In a message dated 10/2/00 3:57:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<< So do you know without looking at your card if you have all As or if your
 gut sounds are a B or whatever?   >>

No, of course, you have to look at the card.  Just that around here we don't
get to KEEP the card (normally).  I have no idea why that is, just the way
the rides that I go to seem to be run.  I've never gone up afterwards and
asked if I could have it either, maybe that's what you have to do.  I don't
really care one way or another about keeping the card -- the way my filing
system at home looks, I'd lose it within half an hour of getting it home
anyway.

Sylvia