Re: RC: Why two close rides on the same weekend?

Dianna,
It's up to the sanctioning director for that region. In our region the
"older" ride usually gets priority. A lot depends on how many riders there
are to draw from.  In many cases it's only the riders in between the 2 who
have a dilemma, while riders at each opposite side of the "ride area" are
tickled to not have to drive so far.
Nancy Mitts