Saddle Fit Question

Linnea Skoglund linnea.skoglund@anheuser-busch.com
I have a rather wedge shaped (narrower shoulder, wide over the ribs)1/2 arab mare.  Currently I am using a western saddle that seems to fit fairly well.  Whoever, it slips forward and then she gets girth galls.  We are trying hard to keep the girth back a full hands width, but are not always successful.  I am thinking about buying the Abetta endurance model saddle.  My question is - will the set-back rigging of this saddle help with the girth placement problem?  It seems that saddle runs a little narrower and may fit her better than the stock saddle currently being used.

Linnea
Ft. Collins, CO