pull with out exam

This is probably a situation that previous vet cards would come in handy. If
the horse has a wierd gait then I am sure that some of the previous vet
cards would make note of it. I will keep  mine, not only do they tell me
what my horse is doing good or bad at but possibly where I need to work and
how they are doing periodically throughout a ride. I am such a packrat!
Also this could have been anybody who wanted to do the first 100! I would
rather read about a person who was attacking a vet because they got pulled
than read about a vet who saved the day, It would have meant that they
almost lost another horse to someone who pushed to hard. I hope that when I
ride again that if I can't finish if I can't visibly see it that someone
tells me "carla you don't need to finish and I am going to pull your horse."
I would rather be disappointed than to be embarrased publicly infront of my
peers. If it is so darn important for me to finish a ride then by all means
I will get my horses saddle strap that puppy on and walk on in. I may look
like an idiot but it beats dragging a dead horse across the finish line and
a lot less embarrassing!
Carla (Hiding my twizzlers from Rob!)
Ansata (psst mom over here with the strawberry twizzlers!)
haley ( I hear the crinkle of plastic?)
Rob (honey we got any thing sweet for the horses?)