flat backed horses

What kind of saddles are folks using to fit flat backed, narrow Arabs?  I am trying to fit a mare off the track that does not have much muscle over her topline (yet). :-)  I am riding her with my Aussie, which is fairly flat, but the back end of the saddle is still popped up a bit more than I'd like.  Will a saddle pad make this saddle work for a while until she muscles up?  The saddle fits well through the shoulders, withers, and is not bridging in the middle.  Sweat pattern is OK looking.

Thanks -

(Colorado)