STUBBEN SIEGFRIED ??

There seems to be a Stubben Siegfried 'wanted' post fairly regularly. I have
one I had planned to retire after my new saddles arrive. Should I be
rethinking this?? Are Siegfried's used frequently for endurance?  If anyone
is interested I'd like to take a poll of brands/models of saddles used for
distance riding. Reply privately and I'll post the results to RC in a week
or so....  Anyone interested?  Cheryl