Re: RC: not really endurance

In a message dated 01/26/2000 11:48:59 PM Central Standard Time,
woa@stormnet.com writes:

<< Maggie Mieske wrote:

 > This isn't really endurance related so delete if not interested.  I am
 > looking for a chart or something online of the stages of foal development
 > in utero...I have no idea where to look.  I have done some searches and
 > found stuff about human fetal development.  Any suggestions are
 > appreciated. >>

Maggie,

I am not sure if this will help or not.. but my mother has some laminated
posters (as Bette said) very detailed posters "VERY COOL" although she doesnt
have one of the stages of foal development in utero though.. but we need to
get one.. but anyhooo she mentioned that she got them from (I think) Equine
Enterprises, a place in GA.
I hope that helps.. I am not 100% sure but that sounds right.. I could find
out for sure if you wish.. just take some digging in the "LORDY BE" filing
cabinet.

Happy Trails
Jinnifer