Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #120

In a message dated 01/27/2000 1:06:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<<  Also about the same time,
 the scandal came out in the Horse Express about Gene Lacroix rigging the
 auctions and Nationals-halter. The Arabian market plummeted. >>

Whaaaaat??? What is this?? I know I'm behind the times...I've been out of the
country for a long time.....but this is news to me. I remember when the
Arabian market had the bottom fall out but the rest is news........if you
would, please, Betty, email me privately with more information about this, so
we don't clutter up ridecamp.
Michelle
MBlanchrd@aol.com