Fort Shellborne

Hey all you ridecampers! how are you today??? I hope all is well and that all of you got to go riding today.  It is a beautiful day here in northern California and I am going riding after school today.  went yesturday too, pretty fun!!!
Have any of you done the fort shellborne endurance multi-day ride?  I heard that it is the most beautiful multi that some people have done.  tell me about your fort shellborne experiences as well as any other endurance stories that you might want to share. thank you very much.  go ride and come back and type when it is dark outside!  I get out of school early today, we had finals!!!ahhhh, tomorrow too.  pretty cool though that it is sunny, so I can go ride once I am done with these horrible torture sessions!
-Renee