Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Unidentified subject!

In a message dated 1/26/00 7:48:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< This is not even taking into account the HORSE! It angers me to wait and
wait
 and wait with a horse who SHOULD be checked at an appropriate time - >>

You're right, Sandy.  The horse should be relaxing and eating, not standing
in a long line.  Two things are at work here--poor planning (inappropriate
separation of start times, not enough vets for the number of entries, etc.)
and inefficient vetting.  Experienced ride vets can work fast and still not
miss much.  The only time I don't mind a bit of a wait is if there has been a
real disaster of some sort--then I can understand.

Heidi