Fire Ant& Slug Chilli Con Queso

This one is for Angie who loves mexican food!
this is a delightful recipe for those cold nites around the house. So spice
it up and throw on a grass skirt! This is bound to make the cold a bit
warmer.
Yeah Yeah you all are thinking she has tooo many pain killers to be on the
computer. but what the Hay I have PLENTY of time. Thank Goodness I finally
get to get back to work tomorrow. I am so tired of being trapped in the
house
So here it is.
Fire Ant and Slug Chilli Con Queso (just for Angie and Barbra)
1 Cup of Fire Ants
1 Cup of Slugs
1 Can of Rotel tomatoes
3 tablespoons of Salt
1 Can of Campbells Chilli Beef Soup
1 package of Velvetta
2 Quarts of Tequilla at room temperature
1 large pack of tortilla chips
1 lemon

First check the Tequilla it Must be at room temperature. (good aint it)You
may need a slice of lemon and lick of salt to help the taste
Combine the Rotel Tomatoes with Velvetta in a sauce pan. Warm until cheese
is good and melted

In a microwave bowl combine slugs and Fireants. add 1 tablespoon of salt.
Add a scooch of Tequilla. Double Check that tequilla. suck the lemon and
salt again. (darn fire ants maybe getting a bit drunk) cover and put in
microwave.Do not turn microwave on yet.

Combine Chilli Beef poop to the sheedder sheese stuff. warm some more.
Take a good swig of tequilla (hic) need nuther lemnosh. break open that bag
of ships and dig in to the sheeded sheese shtuff. take another shot of
tequilla.

Turn Microwave on to deshfrost and nuke them suckers for about 2 hars
eat some ships ans shallsha
chugg shome shekkilla an Pash out