Re: RC: no like endurance

In a message dated 01/25/2000 12:38:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Momma244@aol.com writes:

<< Right now she doesn't hate rides she dislikes them because she has
 trained me to get off at steep hills, get off at steep down hills and to get
 off where there is nice grass.  >>

Lud had a gelding that had been trained as a ride & tie horse before we
bought him.  His riders always dismounted and ran downhill with him.  So ....
when Lud rode him endurance ... stop at the top of every hill and look around
as if to ask, "well, aren't you going to get off?"  Smart horse, too smart.
Sounds like yours is the same.  Has you well trained hasn't she?

Barbara