RC: President's cup results, Abu Dhabi

Steph Teeter wrote:

> Story at http://www.gulf-news.com/
>
> Kind of fast....
>
> The Provisional Top Ten Ranking:
> 1. Abdullah Khamis Ali Saeed -UAE- (Ben Salou) 7:49:13;

"The 24-year-old's victory also landed one of the biggest triumphs for
the Al Reef Stables belonging to Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan."
This is from the story at gulf-news. As far as I am informed this triumph
goes straight to one of our "battle-leaders", Tom Ivers. I am sure he
will tell us his story soon. Could be a victory for carbos.... ;-) And
7:49:13 is really fast for 100 miles. Yeah, these are real
long-racing-horses... There must be some truth in what Tom is telling us!

What about our other RC's (Leo from Belgium?)?

Wolfgang
Germany