Re: RC: renee's job search

Hi Renee,

Glad to know your a kid <G> can't imagine knowing as much as you when I was
one, I'm very impressed.  Your special, now don't waste it.

Sandy
Sorrento, FL

In a message dated 01/25/2000 1:10:33 AM EST, Eenergonzillen@aol.com writes:

<< Hi again...how are all of you doing tonight.  I guess not too many people
are
 on right now since it is 10:00 pm pacific time....oh well.
 remember how I was wondering what I could do for a living?  well, I could do
 something with typing because my mom (yup, my mom...i'm just a kid)  bought
 this typing program and it tells you how fast you type...anyways, I type 65
 words a minute....thats fast...I think, maybe some of you are typing 1000
 words a minute..I really don't know what is considered fast.
 soooo, any ideas of jobs (that may include some college, I guess you guys
 have convinced me that college is not totally evil) that have something to
do
 with typing???  who knows....i could be a uhhhhh, uhhhh....whatever, just
 throw some ideas out there if you have a moment or two.  Oh, and a wise old
 friend...well not old but wise, told me not to focus so much on thinking
that
 I "wouldn't need all this stuff in school so why even try" and he told me to
 just get into it (school) a little and do horses after the bell rings but
 focus on school between 8:10 and 3:10 (school hours).  So I tried his little
 idea and it really, honestly worked.  I went to school on friday and focused
 and got an "A" on my spanish test.  (second year of spanish, ahhhhhh, hate
it
 but getting better).    If you are wondering, even though I HATE school, I
 have always managed to get "a"'s and "b"'s.  just this year, I have gotten a
 couple c's but hey, I think that is still pretty good, I never cut class,
 always turn in my work...i'm a good kid, honest, don't do dumb stuff (drink,
 smoke..etc, etc.)
 I think this whole endurance "thing" really makes kids turn out better, most
 of the kids I know in endurance are really good students.
 blah, blah, blah...I'm rambling now
 -Renee