New Albion Stud

In a message dated 01/23/2000 10:20:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sbrown@wamedes.com writes:

<< Anyway, Michael and Ann Bowling's
 foundation mare, Naliza, is a beautiful horse that produces some very nice
 babies...and, as Ann said, Billy's breeding was on purpose and with a lot
 of thought!  >>

Sue, I saw a full sister to your boy when I went to the New Albion Stud many
yrs back. She was a lovely filly. Michael and Ann Bowling have been breeding
Arabians for over 30 yrs. Michael's foundation mare was Mostly Magic foaled
in 1967 and I happen to have a granddaughter of her's Singing Gold. I know
many of the horses the Bowlings have bred, have succeed in endurance,
dressage, jumping, in-hand sport horse and yes even had one recently win in
halter at regional level at Class A shows.  Michael has been a dear friend
and has an incredible knowledge of the breed and their history. So I have a
feeling you boy will do well  not only because he has a good sire but because
his dam came from a long line of well bred horses carefully bred by the
Bowlings.

Maria, Texas