Re: Trail-Rite Products (Nifty horsey stuff)

Hi Karen,
    Yes, we were there, but did not set up a booth.  This year we will have
our own booth.  Thanks for purchasing the hay bags.  Trails End is a great
vendor of our products.  We now have a low budget catalog if you would like
one please send your address or you can pick one up at the convention this
year.
Tammy
TRAIL-RITE Products
805/499-6004