Re: RC: Trail Rite/zilco tack

In a message dated 1/24/00 5:29:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SANDYSROB@aol.com writes:

<< 'm still trying to find some info. and pictures of the zilco tack and
trail
 rite and Austrailian Connection will not come up on the endurance net.  Know
 of anyone else that sells it?

Yes, Long Riders carries it as well.  That's who I ordered mine from.  E mail
is longridersgear@fix.net or toll free #888-420-GEAR.  Tracy Bailey is very
easy to work with.  They are in the process of moving their warehouse, so it
may take a day or so for her to call you back.  Her prices were the same as
the Australian Connection.  The Zilco stuff is very nice looking. They are
re-making a couple of items for me, they have been extremely accommodating.

Sylvia