Back Injury

Hi Ridecampers

A few weeks ago I wrote in asking for help with my 6 year old gelding who
had  sustained a back injury. I have some more questions, after having him
seen by a less than truthful chiropractor I have since discovered after
ultrasounds/exrays (something I did not have done to begin with because of
the cost involved....to my dismay) that he has torn the ligaments
connecting the pelvis and the sacri-iliac joint as well as cracking the
pelvis!!!!!
As I cannot to feed a horse that is not workable (I already have two that
can only be hacked) what are hia chances of recovering 100% and doing
endurance again? I cannot afford costly treatment month after month! But I
want to give him every opportunity to recover.

Celeste (Swallowing back the tears in South Africa)
Mawlud (No matter what you decide mom...I know you love me)
Shadixx (Sigh!)