skijoring

Really enjoying this topic.  I've worked with my dog and am ready to give
it a try but not enough snow yet.   What do you guys do for shoes on your
horses in the really deep snow?  Can you tell my brain is clicking!

I've recently become a distributor for the Podium saddle.  email me if you
would like to know about this saddle or receive pictures.

Another thing about living in Nevada...there's no place to ride and it's
hours to get to a ride!:-)

Sharon