Re: RC: Re: Where to live

In a message dated 1/23/00 5:47:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Ajsclassgs@aol.com writes:

<< I've lived here all my life and I still think it's too cold sometimes.  It
 kind of depends on which part of the state you live in, but along with the
 cold winter temperatures some areas have wind chill factors on a daily basis
 as well.  Winter temperatures generally range between mid 30's during the
 days to low teens, single digits at night and we have several periods where
 it will dip below zero(-20 to -40) even during the daytime for several days.

Boy, you've got that right!  You could get me back to the Bitteroot valley,
but no further east--not in winter, anyway...  :-)

Heidi
(Spent one winter outside of Great Falls, with hi temp for the entire MONTH
of January of -10, and low somewhere around -55--and that's BEFORE adding
wind chill!)