Tevis...

Hi again fellow endurance addicts, (could be addicted to worse so....)
I was wondering, how many of you have done tevis, how many times, what place
did you finish, how many times have you attempted it and IS IT REALLY THAT
SCARY AND HARD?  (I mean, I'm sure it is difficult but how
difficult....cougar rock looks soooo fun!)
this horse that I want to get, if I get her, I am going to take her to Tevis
for both of our second endurance rides, our first one together! I thought
maybe I would try to win to but what is the point in that....if you don't win
the Haggin cup too, so we are going for that too!  GEEZ, I'M JUST JOKING!!!!!
YEAH RIGHT, LIKE I WOULD DO THAT, YOU CAN ALL BREATHE AGAIN,  I'M NOT THAT
DUMB :) but I got your heart beating, didn't I?  :)
tell me about your tevis adventures though,
thanks, Renee