Knowing your illegal substances!

Kristi iluvdez@yahoo.com
Thanks Truman and Bob for responding to my inquiry on
steriods. It's the price I'm willing to pay to make my
horse
comfortable; since he's very very special to me,
I'll put endurance on hold for a few years and take
all those horseback vacations with him that we never
seemed to get around to doing....

I ABSOLUTELY respect AERC's no-drug policy. I looked at
rule 13 per Bob's direction, and am curious if that rule
definition has been misunderstood at all, especially
the phrases "not be influenced by any drug, medication,
or veterinary treatment" and "abnormal substances or
normal substances in abnormal amounts". Are there very
narrow definitions of the words "drug" and "medication"?
If most supplements are NOT considered drugs, how does
a lay-person know how to tell the difference?
Happy trails.....Kristi