person napp us PLEASE

Will someone please come and kidnap me and Tracey and force us to go riding
on these beautiful fall days???? I mean look at her, she has been at the
office way way way to long. I have had my head stuck in a pizza oven.. there
are just not enough hours in the day to fit in a ride. So we have to self
absorb ourselves into our work and not get depressed because everyone has
time to ride except us! look, hey! we will be glad to groom and saddle our
own horse. My husband would have to abide since I was kidnapped.....And
Tracey was last seen at the office pouring over some legal mumbo jumbo and
had very crossed bloodshot eyes, and I am sure her boss would be none to
thrilled to hear "yeah I quit early to go ride" instead he would be just
happy to have her back when told "she was kidnapped!! and forceably  made to
ride her horse on this beautiful fall day." Lets see you can demand my $3.59
cents in my piggy bank. And some of my Black Braid Bands they may be a
little dry rotted. I have an oversized red white and blue halter!! and an
extra oversized rubber curry!!! and some gum with lint! oh and a box of
dryer sheets!! Tracey what can you put as your ransom money??
damn I am out of gummy bears to nibble on and I see my dog lying on her back
sunning her belly. Crud.. I have to go to the D.A.s office with some cold
checks. And head to the Domino's for yet another night of Pepperoni Dreams
and Sausage Escapes...lifestyles of the poor and infamous.
Carla (kidnapp me please!!!)
Ansata *rolling rolling rolling*
Haley *up to her eyeballs in new fenced pasture*
Rob (Honey more bad checks for you to take care of!)