looking for Ann/Anna from Chesapeake 30 CTR

Hello. I don't remember if you posted as a guest or not, but hopefully you'll
see this. I gave you info on the ride and you came, I think as a
recorder/scribe for the vets. Sorry I didn't hunt you down, the horse was
very hyped as it was his first ride, and then he got hurt 20 miles into the
ride. Let me know how things went for you.
                                              Shelly in DE