Check it Out!
[Fwd: closing of horse trails in Hocking Hills]
Here's another they are trying to close.
Teddy Lancaster (gone to Biltmore Ride on Sept. 27, then Liberty Run,
returning Oct. 9)
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422
- Member since 1974
6000+ career miles
NOT to FINISH is to LOSE - motto of the WEC-France-2000
Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA - http://runningbear.com/
We accept on-line payments with PayPal (http://www.paypal.com) ALWAYS
Sign-up and get $5.00!!
Webmaster for USA East website: http://usa-east.org/
Moderator for the USA EAST mailing list:
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion
- (1982 Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
- To: "Chris DESERNA" <email@example.com>, "ANDRIA GODOMSKI" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Rohrer, Andy" <Andy_Rohrer@ServiceFirst.com>, "STEVE WHEATLEY" <email@example.com>, "Debbie Hanlin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "TERRY CRAMPTON" <HappyT@email.msn.com>, "Donald Runo" <email@example.com>, "<Margy Kramer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "William A. Kaeppner" <email@example.com>, "Matthews, Larry" <LarryL@megabea.com>, "Dr. Karyn Malinowski" <malinowski@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU>, "Cindy Barnette" <Misstootoo@aol.com>, "JANET MAST" <OHCEditor@aol.com>, "Pam Weber" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "OSCAR PORTER" <email@example.com>, "Mindy Protsman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Sprigle&Schmidt" <email@example.com>, "Becky Harrison" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "MARIANNE HARTLEY" <email@example.com>, "DICK PENN" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Freda Wright" <email@example.com>, "Teddy Lancaster" <Teddy@runningbear.com>, "JOYCE SCHWARTZ" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Tracey Thiele" <email@example.com>, "Toni L. Turk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: closing of horse trails in Hocking Hills
- From: "E. RANNEBARGER" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:27:34 -0400
Janet, please put this in the state newsletter
and in the corrall. We need to take action now.
I was just advised on 09/26/00 by Paul
Whyte, Division of Forestry over Hocking Hills, that he has submitted a proposed
closing of the horse trails in Hocking Hills. He submitted this to his
supervisor Aug, 31, 00 for their approval. He is requesting closure from
12/01/00 to 03/31/01. If you object to this closing of horse trails,
please write to your representative or to Larry Householder at the
77 SOUTH HIGH ST. 14TH FLOOR
COLUMBUS, OHIO 43266
In addition, please send a letter to the
DIVISION OF FORESTRY
FOUNTAIN SQUARE COURT, BUILDING H-1
COLUMBUS, OHIO 43224-1383
Please contact all of your
equine friends and organizations to help support us in this fight to save our
horse trails. If you have any questions or comments please call at
God Bless and Happy Trails,
State President of the Ohio Horseman
Check it Out!
Back to TOC