cloud nine vs woolback

I need to get a pad and since neither of the choices is cheap (to me anyway)
I thought I'd get some feedback. I had a double thick woolback I used with my
old saddle and it worked fine, but I got the feeling there were times the
horse could have used more cushioning. Before that I had a triple thick
coolback and it seemed too thick - I couldn't pull it up into the gullet of
the saddle. The cloud nine super  nine pad looks great, but can you pull it
up in the center to get it off the horses withers/spine? It does say its
contoured so maybe thats how it works. It looks very comfy for the horse. Oh,
I have a wintec all purpose, which I finally got adjusted right to fit
Shadow. Wintec is supposed to come out with a gauge to tell you which gullet
plate to use , which should be a big help when youre staring at 6 gullet
plates and a horses back.
                            Shelly