Impression Pad

I know this has probably been posted already but I apparently missed it- can
someone email a phone number or website for the Impression Pad?  I tried
emailing Lynda Townsend (she posted on RC today raving about it) but my
email was kicked back.  Thanks.  Oh, by the way, thanks also to the many
people who emailed advice on ponying!  Got lots of great stuff!

Dede