Re: RC: Dir. at Large candidate question

I do not know about the AERC board, but I do know that we on the SERA BOD,
discuss issues on our internet list. The AERC BOD also has an E-mail list
on which issues are discussed. I would assume they know ahead of time the
major issues and have discussed such. That is an assumption on my part.

I do believe that board members should poll the membership they represent,
regional directors their region and director at large the membership in
general to understand the concerns.

I also support the agenda of the BOD meeting be posted on the AERC web
site in advance of the meeting. The more sunshine the AERC BOD operates in
the better it is for all involved.

Truman Prevatt

I have no problem supporting delaying a vote until the views of the
membership have been expressed.

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions