RE: Older horse

Lucy Bagot bagot@fgi.net
I have a 16 year old Morgan who I started in LD this year.  We have been having a blast and her age has worked in her favor, not against her.  she is sensible, sound, still has lots of energy. Out of 4 races, she was top 10 all 4 times and won BC twice.  Not bad for an old girl.  I have considered doing 50 milers next year but will probably stay doing LD because of her age.  Good luck with  that aged horse, they are priceless.
Lucy