saddle fit

Jolynn Maynard jolmaynard@whitepine.k12.nv.us
I have an OF Patriot that I purchased this summer.  I originally had
a Stonewall which I liked and it fit my horse for about 6 months
and then it didn't after he started muscling out.  The OF seemed to fit
fine and after I got used to it I really like riding in it but now
it is causing some problems.  I went for a 18 mile training ride
this Sat. and he came back with his right wither scrubbed and sore and
his left loin tender.  Any suggestions?  I can't afford to
purchase new saddles all the time.

What can you tell me about ageorge saddles?  How do you get pictures of
the UK saddles you all have been discussing recently?