Reply w/o attachments

Sorry guys - I still can't get whatever is attached to my email unattached -
someone asked for info on our 7 year old mare for sale - I can't respond
because your address is not accepting email with attachments. HELP! It just
won't go away. I don't even know what if anything IS attached! I see nothing
when I check for attachments. Whoever emailed, she is 7, well started and yes
we will negotiate.

Anyone who can help with this attachment junk, I would be forever in your
debt!:)
San