New Stallion for Tevis Drawing!!!

Hi everyone!
Just got Dawna Bynum-Boyd's pictures of her stallion Saber and one of
his offspring Count Weeks! Absolutely breathtaking!! Be sure to see the
pics as listed below! you can email Dawna Bynum-Boyd
<EndurzRider@worldnet.att.net> with any questions re: Saber.
Remember, you can specify your stallion for the Tevis Drawing which will
subsidize rescue operations at rides.
So far, Saber, Blitzkieg, Blitzen of Pico, and my Halynov have offered
their services (how noble of them! Can't speak officially for all of
them but I know Hal enjoys his work and I'm sure the others do as well!
<BG>)
There is still time to send your $50 (or more) donation and sign up for
these 4 stallions for the drawing--- no stud fee--- by the October 1
deadline. One stallion per $50 donation. Just send your donation(s) with
your preference to David Putnam <lizard@neworld.net>
You can view them as follows:
Saber is now at http://www.stormnet.com/~woa/ridecamp2.html (email Dawna
Bynum-Boyd <EndurzRider@worldnet.att.net>)

Blitzkrieg and Blitzen are at http://www.stormnet.com/~woa/ridecamp.html
(email Sandy Obermeyer <obarabians@tcsn.net>

and Hal can be found at my URL address below.
Good luck to you all!!!! What a great cause!!!
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov