need help from endurance riders in WA

Jutta Schmidt leosch@minot.com
I am considering buying a horse in Deer Park WA, and I am wondering if someone knows of a good endurance vet in the area. I live in North Dakota and will not be able to look at the horse myself.
This is scary stuff, I have never purchased a horse long distance! I want to be sure I do the right thing. I am not sure what part of Washington Deer Park is located in.
If anybody can be of assistance, please e-mail leosch@minot.com
Thanks a bunch,

Jutta Schmidt
and Brownstone (What do you mean, another horse!?!? Not in MY BARN !!!!)