horse model

Hi,
I know there are a few people out there that make and/or sell tack, so
hoping someone can help me.  I am trying to find a life size model of a
horse's head - one that is hopefully not too expensive.  I've talked to
people in some local tack shops and it seems everyone has inherited theirs,
not purchased themselves.  So no one knows where to send me.

A friend of our family's is a taxidermist and he pointed me toward a paper
mache form that taxidermists would use.  That was $115, but I'm not sure how
well it would hold up.  And there's not even a pic on the website so I could
even guess what it looks like.

I've got a deal to make some biothane bridles for a local tack shop and some
other requests and my horses are sure getting tired of me bringing them in
after dark for modeling services!

If anyone has any ideas, I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marlene