Re: RC: Re: Re: Spooking and other problems you have asked me about....

In a message dated 9/21/00 7:58:27 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
bolinger@bigsky.net writes:

<< Some people need that time in the round corral/arena in order
 to build THEIR confidence...seems to me a large amount of what Parrelli does
 is aimed at building the humans' confidence...hours and hours of asking the
 horse to do different things helps the person to figure out how a horse
 reacts to various stimuli...there are allot of people out there who have an
 extremely difficult time interacting with horses because of a deep seated
 fear...the success of the natural horsemanship techniques has as much to do
 with gaining the owners confidence as it does the horses'.

    THAT aspect is of extreme importance, as is getting out on the trail and
applying the newfound understandings.

   Frank.