Fw: junk

Thanks Steph ! I really would like to learn something rather that have to sift thru all the snipping, insults, childish tirades, and junk, it is a waste of my valuable time ! Ridecamp can and should be one of the most educational avenues of exchange for us. We all can learn, and should strive for it.There is a wealth of knowledge out there, that we can all benefit from, if there can be a spirit of camaraderie, and sharing, rather than one-upmanship, or who can thro out the nastiest insults. Degrading people is not funny, nor is it of any more benefit to the ones doing it that the ones enduring it. God Bless,& Peace. Annie George