Gold Country Slide Show!

This weekend at the Gold Country Endurance Rider's ride, we will be having the First Annual GCER Slideshow prior to the Ride Manager's Meeting on Friday night.  The official meeting will begin at 8pm, but around 7:30pm we will begin the slide show.  Come early and visit before the meeting and enjoy pictures of local rides, past GCER rides, and of course the GCER archives.  If logistics work out, this will also give us an opportunity to have a 10' tall trailmap on the screen during the Ride Manager's talk!

Thanks again Karen Chaton and Mary Abbott for all of your help!