Re: 1000 emailed ?'s I am sure!

> you use the term bonder, what does it refer to or where can I find
> reference....?   thankyou thankyou thankyou.      from spooky arab
> owner, *****.

Not a thousand but far more than I can deal with personally,
but that's why I have it automated.  I get an awful lot of
bonder requests with questions every day, but when I get a
slug of them one right after another I know that someone has
been talking.  In this case I discovered it was Shannon Smith
who has been a major part of the quality and tone of my Horses
list http://MarvWalker.com/horslist.htm along with a large
number of other exceptional list members for quite some time.

For those who would like a FREE copy of the "bonder" procedure
I use to establish an intense mental connection with a horse
send any email to Bonder@MarvWalker.com .  In a few moments
you'll receive an automated email containing the current URL
of the procedure.  Since I want to keep track of who has a copy
in case I make changes or for whatever reason, I move its location
around the web.  This email address will always contain the current
location.

Have a great horse,

Marv "They have horses in Bangledesh??" Walker
--
Marv Walker ~ Kellie Sharpe
Mind Meeting Mind In Minutes