spooky horse "cure"/ was funny

I would like to suggest that Marv Walker's "Bonder" technique has done
more for spooking than anything else I tried with Ranger.  I consider
him basically bombproof now and he isn't even 4 until October!  The
technique is based on the MENTAL aspects of herd dynamics and places
you as herd leader.  It is easy and effective.  Send an email to
bonder@marvwalker.com and he sends you the technique for FREE!
(amazing I think!)    And you can surf his site at
http://www.marvwalker.com/ .  He also has a great mailing list that I
get a lot out of.
Shannon Smith

*NEW* HippOtech Horseshoes
...shock absorbtion & traction
...frog stimulation for encouraging circulation
...soft, lightweight, long-lasting material
...easy see thru design with simple instructions
http://www.geocities.com/flatwalk97/HippOtech.htm
horseplay@ratedg.com

. however, one of the great