AERC Director at Large

The deadline of Oct 1 for nomination for AERC Director at Large is fast
approaching.  If you have ever given thought to getting involved, now is
the best time ever.  It is a very rewarding experience and you can be
part of the positive experience of leading AERC down the road of success.
 The next two years will have many exciting issues to deal with and
"trails" to explore.   As of today (9-18), the following nominations have
been received by the AERC Office:

Barney Fleming, DVM
Maggy Price
Jim Baldwin, DVM
Dane Frazier, DVM
Robert Ribley
Sue Grahl
Roger Rittenhouse
Connie Caudill
Robert Morris
with a couple of more "in the mail".

Eight of the nominees will be elected to represent the AERC membership at
large.  Please remember to vote for those who represent what you want and
expect of AERC..  Don't vote for a "name"  - vote for those who represent
what you want and expect.  If you have a question of the nominee, call or
e'mail them... I hope they will respond on these lists so we can all know
where they stand.  I commend Bob Morris and Roger Rittenhouse for doing
just that.

Randy Eiland