next showing

Okay we got Africa some rain but we need to concentrate on the states. So
here goes another effort!
at 10:15 a.m. Central time on September 19th 2000! everyone get up from what
you are doing and do the rain dance!! WE have to make this a team effort! if
you are at work get the co-workers involved! if you are asleep get your butt
out of bed! I am going to!! I am getting up early for this event! if all you
can muster is a shake or even a thought maybe as a collective we can get
some much needed rain! We are under an advisory here even tho' it rained
last monday all day! So come on RC'ers do the rain dance boogie!
course there is always the good stand by of praying to the Good Lord above
which comes Highly reccomended from this rain dancer!
Carla (going to get some rest before the next showing!)
Ansata (How am I supposed to suffle if I don't know what it is?)
Haley (oh fake it for crying out loud!)
Rob (10:15am? can i just roll over and give a thumbs up?)