Re: I said rain not cold!

durnit! sorry tracey i guess the time zones had me all messed up.. By the
way how'd ya do?
Carla (huff puff huff puff.. now trying to get rain to Texas..)
Ansata (mom you gotta ad the two step in that!)
Haley (Hey how about doing the pature dance???)
Rob (NO NOT THE PASTURE DANCE!! NO ABSOLUTLY NOT!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!