see ya later

Well, looks like I've posted enough in the last 48 hours to do me for
quite awhile.  Since coming home from school to 400 unread RC messages in
my inbox is a bit overwhelming, I'm going to unsubscribe for awhile.  For
those who were concerned that I wasn't in the last issue of TB, that was
a special edition and they didn't ask for anything for it.  I'll be back
next month.  Now, if I can get unsubscribed, I'll just drop back to
lurking the archives for awhile.

See everybody at Liberty Run!
Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!