PAC selection

I would like to post a survey for all regions regarding their PAC
selection criteria.  Please respond both to the list and to me
privately.  I will be on the Outlaw Trail for two weeks so you won't
hear back from me until October.  And, thanks!

What are the minimum miles required for horse?  rider?
How many are placed on your long list?
What date do you close nominations?
How long is your demonstration period?
How many demo rides, on average, are riders expected to do?
Do you use evaluation forms similar to the WEC?
Are your long listed riders observed on 50's?
How long before the championship ride do you name your short list?
What, if anything, would you like to see changed in this process.
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall