horse for sale, Arabian horse america

Hi RC.  I was told that it was hard to find this web site.  It's
www.arabianhorseamerica.com  which is the promotional website for the
Arabian Horse Registry (The same group doing the  discovery farms, the
mentors etc)  It's a nice web site.  My mare's name is Mystic CynTonet.
Although she wouldn't be suitable for some of you speedy-win-the-Tevis
riders, maybe you all know someone who wants a real seasoned calm trail mare
with a lot of pro training, and a lot of show experience. (I'm sorry, I just
hate shows anymore)  There's also another million  horses (Arabs) for sale
on that web site. sigh. Thanks  Beth