RE: Chiropractors

Just to let you know, the sentence structure is what threw me off.

> <<Chronic ear infections are one of the more common chiropractic
> treatments.<<

It sounded to me that the chiropracters were USING ear infections as
treatment.

I already teased Duncan privately about being an engineer with engineer's
language
skills!  And maybe my comprehensions skills are diminished from hanging
around engineers all day, too.

It's a shame that there are unscrupulous chiropractors out there
that give the good chiropracters a bad rep.

I'm glad you posted.

Kathy